We are looking for an experienced engineer to join our DevOps team with experience building a secure and scaling services in a cloud environment. You will be responsible for working with cross functional stakeholders (Engineering, Operations BETA, PM)
• Experience with AWS services such as ECS, EC2, s3, EFS, RDS, Elastic Search, Route 53
• Good Understanding of Networking/ ECS clustering / load balancing/ reverse proxy / high availability
concepts and technologies
• Experience in building and analysing dashboard, log management, monitoring tools and creating alerts
(e.g. Newrelic, Cloudwatch,etc.)
• Assisting developers in debugging application build, deployment, connectivity issues and performance
• Automate application build and release processes and good understanding on different methods of
• Good knowledge of Configuration Manager tools like Puppet, AWS Systems Manager
• Automate OS and application deployments (server, configurations, application code)
• Leverage scripting to build required automation and tools on an ad-hoc basis using Python or Bash
• Good understanding of linux administration experience
• Experience with Terraform/Cloud Formation for automating AWS builds
• Experience designing/building/maintaining continuous delivery pipelines
• Experience with version control software
• Automation tools like Selenium, Postman
• Understanding of protocols/technologies like HTTP, SSL, XML, JSON, HTML
• Clear written and verbal communication skills
• Familiarity with Agile and waterfall development methodologies
• Familiarity with automated testing methodologies, and continuous integration concepts.
Languages: Bash, Python, Nodejs
Technologies: Docker, Nginx, Elastic Search, MongoDb, MySql
As an individual, you should:
a) Be self-driven and need very little to no supervision.
b) Be willing to understand the trade-off between research and enterprise-style work.
c) Be willing to engage with other members of your team, share your knowledge, and learn from everyone
else. This is important.
Are you ready to get working on a suite of cutting-edge content-based technologies? Apply Now