Headquartered in Tulsa, Oklahoma, we offer the oil & gas industry’s only SaaS unified ERP solution built for the cloud that is relied on by more than 100 upstream and midstream companies to accelerate business performance, improve operational efficiency, and drive costs down. You will enjoy working in a flexible environment where mutual respect is a key ingredient. The team is supportive, very talented and is always encouraged to communicate ideas with the executive team. Our development team is critical to our continued success and is appreciated as such.
Role & Responsibilities
• Lead the creation, development, and implementation of critical system design changes, enhancements, and software projects
• Ensure timely executive of team and project deliverables
• Work with other lead engineers and architects to ensure the system and product is consistent and aligned through all processes
• Review and approve design proposals and documents from the software engineers to ensure compliance with company standards
• Monitor the progress of the software development and projects to ensure that goals and deadlines are met.
• Improve product quality, performance, and security through substantial process improvements
Requirements & Qualifications
• Bachelor’s degree in computer science
• Proficient in Ruby, GoLang, Rails.
• 5+ years of experience working on enterprise web application development
• Experience with RDBMS such as MySQL, SQLserver
• Experience with Ubuntu, Red Hat Linux, Mongo DB and Redis
• Proficiency with agile methods, git or continuous integration
• Understanding of good unit and functional test writing, preferably using RSpec and Cucumber
Working/office hours are Flexible. There will be a minimum of 3 hours overlap with the US Team in evening.