We are looking for senior AWS developer to join our team. The job description are as under below:
• Support Product Owners/Scrum Masters to design and develop software solutions and assist in managing the product backlog.
• Support Product Owners/Scrum Masters with the management of their development team’s staff, including assignment of work items.
• Support the creation, review and approval of software development specifications, projects, proposals, methods and schedules
• Support the development, testing, debugging and implementation of software programs, applications and projects
• Monitor progress across a variety of initiatives and work packages
• Provide inputs to the testing strategy and test plans for team’s products and services
• AWS Developer (or Developer Associate) OR Solutions Architect (or Solutions Architect Associate) highly advantageous, if not – a dedicated commitment to certify in 6 months.
• At least 3 plus years of hands on exp with Java and NodeJS.
• At least 3 plus years of AWS Console, AWS Microservices.
• Be able to demonstrate expertise using AWS technology
• Experience in setting up S3 buckets, AWS Lambda Services
• Must have solid development experience in either Java or .Net
• Full cycle AWS implementation experience
• Excellent communication and teamwork skills
• Great attention to detail
• Organizational skills
• An analytical mind